MARKETING PLAN = CONFIDENCE.
The only way to start a business with confidence is to develop a good marketing plan, a plan that is supported by facts and research results. This document clearly demonstrates how you will get people interested in your product or services and convince them to buy them. The marketing plan also helps to inspire confidence in lenders by demonstrating that your business is likely to become successful.
There are many models of marketing plans. Here are five of the essential ingredients:
1. Do an analysis of the situation
2. Describe the target market
3. Establish clear marketing goals
4. Establish your marketing strategy
5. Prepare your financial statements